Friday, April 4, 2008

Crazy past month!

It's been slightly hectic around here with family around Easter and a bunch of other stuff going on, that's for sure! It was fun though. I'm happy it's Spring! The weather will soon get with the program, I hope, and act like it =).

Here are some of our newest creations. Enjoy them!

I love this bracelet and have so enjoyed creating it! It was a labor of love and it's made of copper and sterling silver. All of the stamping, hammering, coiling, and doming has been done by me as well as the oxidizing, polishing and tumbling. It's an incredible piece of art! The inspiring words I have used on this piece are Live, Love, Laugh, Imagine, Spirit, Wish, Blessings, and I Am.

This piece was inspired by Stacy Perry of Hodgepodgerie. She is a very talented jewelry designer/teacher!

~Blessings~ Copper and Sterling Silver Charm Bracelet



And here are some of our other creations as well:

~Blessings~ sterling silver stamped charm necklace



~Firefly~lampwork earrings



~Blooms~lampwork charm earrings

No comments: